Environnement Numérique de travail Annuaire du personnel de l'Université d'Auvergne UdA Pro: Le réseau pro de l'Université d'Auvergne
Accueil > Relations Internationales > Visiting Students and Scholars > Étudiants en cursus diplômant / Degree seeking students >

Étudiants en cursus diplômant / Degree seeking students

Dear students,

The International Relations Office plays a vital role in the life of the University School of Management (EUM). It’s essential for French students wishing to avail of our extensive network of partner firms and teaching institutions while doing a foreign internship or studying abroad. It also enables foreign students to attend our courses at Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate levels. Our school will continue to offer more and more classes taught in English, the lingua franca for international business and finance. The International Relations Office will also continue to cooperate with Clermont’s Research Centre for Management Research (CRCGM) by hosting not only researchers and doctoral students, but also visiting professors.
If you are considering either going abroad or coming to France to study, the team in the International Relations Office would be more than happy to help you.

Dean of the School of management,
PhD Jean Marin SERRE

Frequently asked questions

How to register at the University of Auvergne?
The University of Auvergne is composed of several schools. One of them is the Management School. If you want to register at the Management School you will have to follow some administrative procedures:

Our School of Management offers three 100% english-taught degree programs :

Bachelor Internation Business

Master Accounting and Finance

MSc International Finance and Economics 

And french-taught degree programs : See the weblink of UCA program offer :


Are there special administrative procedures?
1) I come from European Union (nationality): I don't need to do a specific administrative procedure; I just have to bring with me a copy of my ID card or my passport and a copy of my European Health Insurance Card.

2) I don’t come from European Union (nationality): I have to do a specific administrative procedure on Campus France website and check if my home country is part of Campus France program. If not, I have to contact the French Embassy.
Then I will have to take a cover health insurance policy as soon as I am in France.


How can I study “French as a Foreign Language” or F.L.E courses?
The University of Auvergne has signed a new agreement with the other University of Clermont-Ferrand called University Blaise Pascal to be able to offer a better range of French lessons to its students.

What about the accommodation?
--> Please find information HERE.

Clermont Université Université Clermont Auvergne